|Sleek Audio LLC
3904 9th Ave. W
Bradenton, FL 34205
Sleek Audio Custom Earphone Impressions Information
- Sleek Audio’s custom earphones are full shell earpieces that require a full impression including full helix, tragus and anti-tragus.
- The impressions must be made of high-viscosity silicone.
- We require a deep impression past the second bend.
- We would also like the impressions to be made with the head slightly tilted up.
- Mouth should be open wide when the impression material is injected into the ear.
- Mouth should remain slightly open (preferably with a bite block) until the material cures completely.
- Finished Impressions should have no large voids where the material did not come in contact with the ear.
For any questions please contact us at:
Sleek Audio – www.sleek-audio.com